Winter is here! Although Cape Cod is known for its beautiful beaches and great summer vacation resorts. Don’t miss out on all there is to do in the winter months on Cape Cod.
Check out the list of fun indoor and outdoor activities available throughout the season:
Hiking & Walking Trails
- Cape Cod Rail Trail
- Nickerson State Park
- National Seashore trails
- Indian Lands Conservation Area Trail
- Fresh Pond Conservation Area
- Johnny Kelley Recreation Area
- Whitfield Johnson Nature Trail
- Crow’s Pasture
Theaters & Entertainment
- Cape Cod Theatre Company – Harwich Junior Theatre
- Cotuit Center for the Arts
- Barnstable Comedy Club
- Regal Cape Cod Mall Cinemas
- Entertainment Cinemas South Dennis
- John F. Kennedy Museum
- Cape Cod Museum of Art
- Heritage Museum and Gardens
- Sandwich Glass Museum
- Cahoon Museum of American Art
Indoor Play & Amusements
- Bowling & Arcades
- Indoor Waterpark
- Ice Skating
Snowy Day Sledding at local golf courses
- Bass River Golf Course, South Yarmouth.
- Bayberry Hills Golf Course, West Yarmouth.
- Olde Barnstable Fairgrounds Golf Course, Marstons Mills. Also recommended for cross-country skiing.
- Cummaquid Golf Course, Yarmouthport.
Dining & Sweet Treats
A little cold and thinking about your summer plans already? Book your summer vacation now at Lighthouse Inn.