Reservation Policy: A deposit equal to the room rate for one night is required by Visa or MasterCard for all advanced reservations.Unlike city hotels which operate year ’round, accommodations at resort area hotels are usually booked well in advance in accordance with guests’ vacation schedules. and cannot readily be resold if cancelled on short notice. Therefore, deposits will be refunded in full only if notice of cancellation or change is made at least 15 days in advance of the confirmed arrival date. If you should arrive after the scheduled arrival date or depart before the scheduled departure date, the deposit will not be deducted from your bill. The deposit policy for groups may vary.
Arrival and Departure: check in time is after 3:00 pm, Check out time is before 11:00 am. Those guests wishing to arrive early or stay later to enjoy the facilities are welcome to use the pool house for showering and changing.
Dress: while informality is the order of the day, proper dress is requested after 6 p.m.
PLEASE, NO PETS. (service animals welcome)
WIFI is complimentary to all guests and is available throughout the Lighthouse Inn property, however the signal strength may vary in some areas.
We are doing our part to keep our guests healthy, and in return we ask that you do your part by taking the following measures during your stay:
- Wear face coverings in public places, and outdoors when you are unable to maintain six feet of physical distance. Face coverings are required in all indoor public areas.
- One guest to check-in at front desk per reservation
- Daily Housekeeping will be optional, guests must not be in room when housekeeping is servicing room
- No group gatherings outside of a household group.
- Wash hands frequently.
- If you experience symptoms, contact your local health provider.
- For more information regarding Covid -19 Precautions, view here