- Outside seating available. Tables are positioned so to maintain at least a 6 foot distance from all other tables.
- The size of a party seated at a table cannot exceed 6 people
- All customers must be seated; eat-in service to standing customers (e.g., around bar areas) is prohibited
- Carry-out and room service available
- Customers may remove face coverings while seated at tables
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol is available at entrances, exits, and in the dining area
- Menus are available on paper for single-use and disposed after each use as well electronic menus viewed on customers’ phones / mobile devices available upon request
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all customers and workers at all times, except where an individual is unable to wear a face covering due to medical condition or disability
- Lingering in common areas (e.g., waiting areas, bathrooms) is prohibited to ensure social distancing in common areas. Signage of 6 feet spacing is displayed throughout common areas.
- Restaurants may not seat any customers at the bar
- Self-serve, unattended buffets, topping bars, drink stations, and other communal serving areas will remain closed.
- Signage for directional hallways and passageways have been posted for foot traffic to minimize contact (e.g., one-way entrance and exit to the restaurant).
- Any areas not used for food or beverage services (like dance floors, play areas, etc.) are closed off.
- All customer-facing workers (e.g., servers, bus staff) will minimize time spent within 6 feet of customers
Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Condiments and similar products will not be pre-set on tables, instead will only be provided upon request, either in single-serving portions or in serving containers that are sanitized between each use.
- Tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitized thoroughly between each seating.
- When taking reservations and when seating walk-in customers, restaurants will retain a phone number of someone in the party for possible contact tracing.
- Table servers and all staff regularly wash their hands or apply hand sanitizers between each table interaction.
To view the complete list of safety standards for restaurants in Massachusetts during Phase 2 please view https://www.mass.gov/info-details/safety-standards-and-checklist-restaurants#key-documents-for-reopening-
The Waterfront Restaurant in West Dennis MA is a perfect gathering spot for family and friends. The Waterfront Restaurant on Cape Cod offers a relaxed oceanfront dining experience. Dining is available outside on the oceanfront deck and lawn.
Breakfast 8:00am – 9:30am (Breakfast Menu)
Lunch 12:00pm – 3:00pm Dinner 5:30pm-8:30pm
* Reservations Required (508) 398-2244