UPDATED Massachusetts Travel Order: The new travel order requires all visitors and returning residents to fill out a Massachusetts Traveler Form unless they are coming from a state that has been designated a lower risk COVID-19 state or fall into an exemption category. Currently, the lower COVID-19 states are NY, NJ, CT, ME, VT, NH and HI. Visitors from other states must complete a Massachusetts Traveler Form. Before traveling please view MASS.GOV
As a family-owned business, we view our guests and employees as extensions of our family and are aware of the need to be vigilant on behalf of all. Taking care of our guests and employees has been the cornerstone of the Inn’s culture since 1938.
In order to best serve you during your visit and achieve our mission of safety for all, we have taken additional measures based on the guidelines and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and state and local health departments to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. These measures include:
• Enhanced property-wide sanitation procedures with recommended cleaning agents.
• Enhanced housekeeping protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces and high touch items with recommended cleaning agents.
• We will adjust food and beverage service in accordance with food safety recommendations from the local health department.
• Social-distancing procedures in all communal spaces including our 550 ft long beach, pool deck/pool and restaurant.
• Signage in public spaces to remind everyone to maintain social distancing and to be vigilant about hand-washing and covering coughs/sneezes.
• Employees will be required to stay home when they are sick. Additionally, managers will communicate directly and frequently with all employees regarding the necessity of frequent hand-washing and recommended hygiene practices.
- Pool Snack Bar will have reduced food service for July & August, outside food and coolers are not permitted in pool enclosure
- Recreational activities, including swimming should be conducted with adherence to social distancing recommendations of 6 feet between individuals and the proper use of face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. Face coverings should not be worn while in the water ( goggles, and snorkels may be worn)
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet is required for all individuals outside of a household group and applies to deck area, bathrooms, or wading areas. No one should congregate in the water or on the pool deck.
- Pool occupancy limit to not exceed 40% of existing facility capacity.
- Face coverings must worn by patrons and staff in accordance with Covid-19 Order in Public Places such as lobby and common areas where Social Distancing is Not Possible while at the facility.
- Waterfront Restaurant will be open for outside and inside dining (pickup available for inhouse guests only)
- Breakfast will not be served as a buffet, a limited menu will be offered to include: eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, home fries, fruit, cereal. (made to order items such as omelettes will not be available)
- No contact checkout available
- Housekeeping optional, guests may refuse daily service and call to requests items when needed
We will continue to follow all guidance from local, state and federal health agencies to ensure our policies and procedures reflect the latest information from these authorities. Given the fluidity of the situation, procedures will be adjusted as needed. We will continue to communicate the most up-to-date information about our policies and procedures through email, our social media accounts and our website www.lighthouseinn.com. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
We stand ready to serve you during these unprecedented times in the best way we know how – with the same hospitality excellence you have come to expect at Lighthouse Inn.
We wish you all the best and look forward to welcoming you to Lighthouse Inn.
Greg and Pat Stone