Dear Lighthouse Inn Guest,
First and foremost, we hope this letter finds you and your family healthy and safe.
As a family-owned business for 84 years , we view our guests and employees as extensions of our family and are aware of the need to be vigilant on behalf of all. Taking care of our guests and employees has been the cornerstone of the Inn’s culture since 1938. We are currently scheduled to open for the 2020 season on June 17, 2020.
In order to best serve you during your visit and achieve our mission of safety for all, we have taken additional measures based on the guidelines and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and state and local health departments to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. These measures include:
- Enhanced property-wide sanitation procedures with recommended cleaning agents.
- Enhanced housekeeping protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces and high touch items with recommended cleaning agents.
- We will adjust food & beverage service in accordance with food safety recommendations from the local health department.
- Social-distancing procedures in all communal spaces including our 550 ft long beach, pool deck/pool and restaurant.
- Signage in public spaces to remind everyone to maintain social distancing and to be vigilant about hand-washing and covering coughs/sneezes.
- Employees will be required to stay home when they are sick. Additionally, managers will communicate directly and frequently with all employees regarding the necessity of frequent hand-washing and recommended hygiene practices.
We will continue to follow all guidance from local, state and federal health agencies to ensure our policies and procedures reflect the latest information from these authorities. Given the fluidity of the situation, procedures will be adjusted as needed. We will continue to communicate through email, social media accounts and our website, www.lighthouseinn.com. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
As we plan to open Lighthouse Inn for our 84th season, the well-being of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance and our promise to you remains the same- a safe, comfortable and relaxing stay in a beautiful setting for you and your loved ones. We stand ready to serve you during these unprecedented times in the best way we know how- with the same hospitality excellence you have come to expect at Lighthouse Inn.
We wish you all the best and look forward to welcoming you to Lighthouse Inn.
Kind Regards, Greg and Pat Stone